I. Work Schedule:
Flexible work schedule as required. A six-day workweek, consisting of eight-hour shifts, shall be required. Work hours may change at times, to cover fluctuations in the production or Quality personnel work schedule.
II. Physical, Mental and /Visual Requirements:
1. Must be capable of exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or
Up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move or lift frozen product, pans, and carts.
2. Capable of moving up and down building stairways in a multi-level plant to reach job assignments. Tasks require climbing, reaching, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, fingering, grasping, talking and hearing.
3. Capable of understanding various company forms, policies, and procedures.
4. Incumbent subject to working inside protected from weather conditions. Work that consists of high and low temperatures and hazards of proximity to moving parts, electrical current and moving objects carrying considerable weight and force.
III. Ongoing Requirements and Standards:
1. Develop a working knowledge of the processes involved in the production of frozen dough.
2. Follow proper procedures for baking all products manufactured.
3. Develop a working knowledge of basic food safety and learn the importance of maintaining the highest product quality.
4. Report directly to the Assistant Quality Manager indirectly to the Quality Manager.
5. The above job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, but is to serve as a guideline for each job.balancing, stooping,
Submit resumes to HRGFP@gonnella.com or apply in person from 8:00am -3:30pm 1117 E. Wiley Road Schaumburg, IL 60173
No phone calls please.