We are looking for skilled team members who have a minimum of 5 year’s experience in a high-speed production facility and a minimum 5 year’s experience in maintenance management capacity in manufacturing environment.
Qualified candidates are responsible to direct, coordinate and manage shift maintenance activities. Provide general supervision to personnel responsible for maintaining, repairing and installing existing and new equipment. Direct equipment repairs as necessary, coordinate maintenance efforts with on-shift production management. Maintain assigned maintenance programs. Provide technical support to maintenance personnel. Train maintenance personnel to the standards of each job in the department. Interpret, explain, and fairly enforce company policy and procedures to employees. Responsible to seek understanding of communications by clearly expressing facts and asking follow-up questions. We are looking for a skilled team member that can lead and execute plant processes. Attaining production and quality goals. Creates and maintains an engaged and team oriented work force to improve business results. The position is very hands-on in the production area working “on-your-feet".
• Applicants must have previous maintenance supervisor management experience.
• They should possess expertise with high speed production equipment, power transmissions, variable speed drives, servos, basic I/O, machine control, and some PLC's experience. CMMS experience is a plus.
• Experience in electrical and mechanical work in a manufacturing environment, preferably a bakery.
• A relatively high level of analytical ability is required in order to find solutions to difficult technical problems.
• Previous supervisor experience, maintenance mechanic • Minimum 5 year’s experience in maintenance management capacity in manufacturing environment
• Experience working with Computerized Maintenance Management System, preferably MP2
• Demonstrated ability to lead teams, prioritize work schedules and multitasking
• Strong computer skills
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule
• Experience working in food industry with chemicals
Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person from 8:00am -3:30pm 1117 E. Wiley Road Schaumburg, IL 60173.No phone calls please.
Gonnella Baking Co. celebrates the major milestone of 130 years in the bread baking business, mixing high technology with old world traditions. We offer competitive benefits including; medical/dental, vacation, and 401k packages. Please visit us at www.gonnella.com Gonnella Frozen Products is an equal opportunity employer