- Ability to work a varied schedule
- Will report directly to Production Manager
- Coordinate day to day activities in the plant, providing a single point of authority for all departments, during off shifts (normally 2nd/3rd).
- Liaison between those shifts and Department Managers
- Ensure training and documentation, for hourly employees, is completed in a timely manner
- Improve KPI’s, through action plans
- Should be able to be on feet continuously and able to lift 50 lbs.
- Will occasionally need to work within a freezer area
- Mental and visual ability to identify various products and read instructions, gauges, thermometer, etc.
- Needs to have more than 3 years of progressively more responsible experience in a manufacturing environment.
- High level of Analytical ability, in order, to find solutions to difficult human, technical and administrative problems
- Strong, professional communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to make sound business decisions
- Strong computer skills
Become a Gonnella employee:
- And join an established company, with strong ties to the community
- Be a part of a family- oriented manufacturing company
- Get an opportunity to choose the benefits right for you
- Get competitive pay
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year