PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND VISUAL REQUIREMENTS:
1. Must be capable of exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently, or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. Sedentary work involves sitting some of the time.
2. Must possess a high degree of interpersonal, verbal and writing skills to communicate effectively with management, hourly employees, regulatory agencies, labs and contractors/contracted employees. Must be detailed oriented, accurate and able to maintain composure under pressure. Must possess sufficient problem solving/numerical skills to handle statistical preparation and analysis. Must be able to do basic to moderate math calculations.
3. Capable of moving up and down building stairways in a multi-level to plant reach job assignments. Tasks require climbing, balancing, stooping, reaching, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, fingering, grasping, talking and hearing.
4. Capable of understanding complex and technical instructions regarding laws and computer utilization. To be able to read, write and understand various company forms, policies, and procedures.
5. Incumbent subject to working inside protected from weather conditions. Normal office environment with some plant work that consists of high and low temperatures and hazards of proximity to moving parts, electrical current and moving objects carrying considerable weight and force.
6. Must possess basic to moderate computer skills. Able to effectively use e-mail, manage personal as well as electronic company files and capable of learning new computer tasks related to the Quality department.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $47,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year