Gonnella Frozen Products candidates should be prepared to work a 1st shift schedule. Work weekends, holidays, and overtime as needed. We are looking for a skilled team member that can lead and execute plant processes. Attaining production and quality goals. Creates and maintains an engaged and team-oriented work force to improve business results. The position is very hands-on in the production area working “on-your-feet" 8-10 hour days.
• Must have 3-5 years prior supervision experience (baking industry is a plus)
• Working knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), sanitation processes/procedures and HACCP.
• Demonstrated understanding of production scheduling and other production variables such as processing times, change-over times, etc.
• Must be able and willing to work days, nights, weekends, holidays and OT (flexible schedule)
• Prior mixing and bakeshop experience
• Sanitation knowledge (Food Plant)
• 3-5 years prior experience managing several groups from 20 to 30 people
• Must have computer experience MS Office
• Prior Lean or Six Sigma experience is a plus. Qualified candidates please
submit resume to HRGPA@gonnella.com